Do you know how many hours you are in close-up mode, [s2Get user_field=”first_name” /]?
That’s a question we want to take a look at today.
Quick and easy.
Run yourself a quick set of notes for the day. Quickly jot down the hours you spent up close, every time you’re about to take a break.
- Anything in front of a computer
- Anything smartphone (don’t worry about the 1-2 minute bits)
- Anything reading books / magazines
What doesn’t count:
- “Dimensional” close-up (painting, working with tools, anything not-reading-text)
- Hanging out with friends in a group (close-up vision yes, but not on a fixed focal plane)
If possible, do it for a few days.
Calculate the average.
What’s the number?
We’ll look at some of what this all means, in an upcoming session.